Operations Accountant (VC10223) Selby, England
|Salary:||GBP34000 - GBP40000 per annum + benefits, pension, parking|
A great opportunity for an experienced Operations Accountant or Management Accountant to join a fast-paced manufacturing business initially on a 3-month contract based near Selby, North Yorkshire. A good salary and benefits package is available.
As Interim Operations Accountant you will work collaboratively with key stakeholders to effectively support the operational team with costings, variances, wastage, WIP and work together on key projects. We are keen to hear from you if you have experience as an Operations Accountant, Factory Accountant, Project Accountant or Management Accountant working in a manufacturing environment.
The key responsibilities for this Interim Operations Accountant role are:
- Preparation and analysis of costing and management information
- Financial analysis, input and explanations including interpretation and explanation of usages, costs and variances
- Preparation and analysis of total delivered costs
- Maintaining timeliness of budgets, forecasts and KPI reporting
- Support with operational supply chain planning
- Provide support with costing and pricing analysis
As Interim Operations Accountant you will benefit from:
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Good accessible location commutable from York, Hull, Leeds and surrounding areas
- Free on-site parking
- Working for a well established, successful business
- Potential for longer-term opportunities within the business
To be considered for this Interim Operations Accountant position and be successful in the post, you will need the following:
- CIMA or ACCA qualification or part-qualification or qualification through equivalent experience
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment
- Ability to set own deadlines and work without supervision
- Strong systems knowledge including advanced Excel
To apply for this great Interim Operations Accountant opportunity, click apply below.