FP&A Analyst (VC9603) York, England
|Salary:||GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum + benefits, pension, parking|
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced FP&A Analyst or Financial Analyst to support within a fast-paced business by providing robust analysis and reporting.
A competitive salary of between £30,000 to £35,000 is on offer for this role, as well as; onsite parking, 33 days holiday, excellent training opportunities and much more.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide analytical expertise with extensive modelling ability using advanced Excel
- Understanding the data requirements of the business
- Working the FP&A Manager to produce high quality budgets and forecasts – relating them to the overall business strategy
- Business partner with the wider team to understand their requirements and reporting needs
- Support monthly management information process
- Opportunity to develop new reporting tools and processes
To be successful for this FP&A Analyst position we are looking for the following skills:
- Hold or be working towards CIMA / ACCA or ACA qualification
- Management accounting experience within a commercial environment
- Strong financial modelling skills using Excel Pivot Tables, Sumifs, V Look-Ups etc
- Ability to assimilate large amounts of data into meaningful analysis
- Analytical and mathematical mindset, with a problem-solving approach Business partnering skills
- Previous experience in a Financial Analyst, FP&A Analyst or Technical Accountant role
It is important that the successful FP&A Analyst enjoys working with the wider business and has a natural ability to engage and motivate the wider team.
This position is based on the outskirts York and is easily accessible by road.
If you are interested in applying for this FP & A Analyst position, please click apply now.