Finance Manager (RL12477) York, England
|Salary:||GBP37000 - GBP45000 per annum + pension & benefits|
A brilliant opportunity to join a fun and unique business as their Finance Manager, working in a hands-on role and reporting to the Finance Director. Based in the heart of York, North Yorkshire, the role offers a competitive salary of up to £45,000 p.a. plus benefits.
Leading the day to day finance requirements reporting to the Finance Director, your responsibilities as Finance Manager will include:
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of annual financial accounts
- Business partnering with business managers to set budgets and forecasts
- Responsibility for the payroll and group pension scheme
- Identifying and implementing process improvements
- Support and coach junior members of the team
To be considered for this Finance Manager position and be successful in post, you will need the following:
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA (ICAEW) qualification, part-qualification or equivalent experience
- Previous experience within a multi-skilled role or SME environment
- Ability to set own deadlines and work without supervision
- Good team player who is keen to be involved with the wider business
- Strong systems knowledge
We are keen to hear from you if you are a Finance Manager, Financial Controller, Head of Finance or Senior Management Accountant who is CIMA / ACCA / ACA / ICAEW qualified, part-qualified or QBE and enjoys working in a hands-on role.
- Working for an exciting, forward thinking company
- Salary £37,000 - £45,000 depending upon experience
- Easily commutable by car or public transport from York, Leeds, Selby, Malton, Harrogate and surrounding areas
To apply for this Finance Manager role, please click apply now.