Audit Senior (VC9979) Horsforth, England
|Salary:||GBP28000 - GBP42000 per annum + pension, benefits|
A great opportunity for an experienced Audit Senior to join a well-established independent growing practice based in North Leeds. Competitive package and career development available.
You will be an integral part of the audit team and will be responsible for planning, executing and finalising UK statutory audits in accordance with International Standards on Auditing (ISA’s) and UK GAAP financial reporting.
The successful applicant will be able to work to tight reporting deadlines and be comfortable managing and developing junior members of the team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of the audit plan
- Take an active part in the audit planning to identify audit risks and appropriate audit strategy
- Oversee all aspects of audit fieldwork and completion
- Supervise and develop more junior members of staff
- Preparation of corporate tax computations
To be considered for the Audit Senior you will need to be:
- ACA or ACCA qualified or part-qualified or have the equivalent experience in an accountancy practice environment
- A natural leader with strong communication skills
- An experienced auditor
- A competent user of a range of accounting software including Sage, Xero, QuickBooks and Excel
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Continued career progression in a growing accountancy practice
- Friendly, inclusive working environment
If you are interested in applying for this Audit Senior position, please click apply now