Finance Director (VC8464) Driffield, England
|Salary:||GBP55000 - GBP70000 per annum + pension & benefits|
A very exciting role for an experienced Finance Director to join a prestigious, award winning SME business which operates on a global stage. Working closely with the Managing Director, you will lead the business into new markets and set up new subsidiaries. Fantastic business growth opportunity with a competitive salary, some flexible working and a rewarding role. Based on the coast in North Yorkshire, it is a beautiful setting with a lot to offer anyone wishing to relocate.
We would be keen to hear from you if you are an experienced Finance Director or an ambitious Financial Controller who has already worked across multiple geographical regions. You will also have:
- Previously worked in a multi-national business
- Exceptional leadership qualities and be comfortable setting out the strategic direction
- Experience of US GAAP and IFRS reporting requirements
- Proven experience of setting up new legal entities outside of the UK
- Excellent communication skills across all channels and levels
- Strong management of budgets, cash and financial systems
- The ability to switch between being strategic and rolling your sleeves up to manage the day to day accounting requirements
- Ideally, you will be a CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualified or part-qualified accountant
As Finance Director you will benefit from:
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Joining in a newly created role to be part of a rapidly expanding business and shape its future
To apply for this exciting Finance Director opportunity, click apply below.