Accounts Semi Senior (VC7536) York, England
|Salary:||GBP28000 - GBP38000 per annum + flexible working, pension, parking|
A great opportunity for an experienced Accounts Semi-Senior, to join a thriving private practice with an opportunity for equity ownership. Based in Scarborough, North Yorkshire, you will benefit from a competitive salary, free town centre parking, flexible working and generous holiday allowance.
As Accounts Semi-Senior (Accountant) you will have a strong background of working in a practice environment and be excited about:
- Supporting a range of clients including sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Meeting with existing clients on a regular basis; building long term business relationships
- Adding to your portfolio of clients by introducing new clients to the practice
- Getting involved with the wider business and becoming an integral part of the team
- Having the opportunity for fast-track to director/partner level
To be considered for this exciting Accounts Semi-Senior role, you will:
- Be ACCA / ACA / ICAEW / AAT qualified or part-qualified accountant
- Be able to produce detailed accounts for a variety of businesses including; sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Have experience of using QuickBooks, Sage, Xero or other relevant accountancy packages
If you are looking for an excellent, career advancing Accounts Semi-Senior position, please click apply now below.