Group Finance Manager (VC8868) Pickering, England
|Salary:||GBP43000 - GBP50000 per annum + pension, parking & benefits|
A busy, challenging role for an experienced Group Finance Manager to manage and support a growing team. Based in Ryedale on the outskirts of York, North Yorkshire. Good office environment, competitive salary, good holidays, on-site free parking, life assurance and competitive pension.
- This is a great opportunity for a Finance Manager who is ACA (ICAEW) or ACCA qualified and has strong leadership experience
- You will be a team player with broad shoulders; able to support and develop your team whilst managing upwards to key stakeholders in the business
Duties for the Finance Manager role will include:
- Leading and managing a team of management accountants
- Responsible for the production of timely and accurate monthly accounts, statutory accounts and financial statements
- Focus closely on controls; ensuring appropriate management of risk and opportunities
- Work closely with the internal and external audit teams
- Drive process improvements and compliance
- Being technically strong with advanced systems expertise including advanced Excel
As Finance Manager you will need the following:
- An advanced level of MS Excel
- ACA ICAEW or ACCA qualified or finalist
- Technically string with experience of audit
- Good team working with excellent communication skills
We are keen to hear from you if you have experience in the following roles; Accountant, Management Accountant, Finance Manager, Financial Controller or Financial Accountant.
If you are interested in applying to this Group Finance Manager role, please click apply now below.