IT Support Specialist (RL13463) Scarborough, England
|Salary:||GBP20000 - GBP30000 per annum + pension, parking, gym and discount scheme|
A fantastic opportunity for an IT Support Specialist to join a market leading business based in Scarborough, North Yorkshire. Salary will be up to £30,000 p.a. depending on experience, plus free parking, gym membership and discounts. This key role will be to support in-house users with a range of computer applications and platforms.
As IT Support Specialist you will be end user focused, an effective communicator with a proactive approach and a team player. Your role will encompass the following:
- Supporting users with technical queries
- Diagnosing and resolving technical hardware, network and software issues
- Maintain the ITIL and recording of work via JIRA service desk
- Assist with IT projects through planning, coordinating and document writing
- Identify and escalate urgent issues expediently
To be successful in the role of IT Support Specialist, you will have the following:
- Qualified to Level 3 Diploma/NVQ or equivalent in a related subject
- Up to date technical knowledge of Microsoft OS technologies such as windows 10, server 2012/16 Office 365 and active directory
- Experience of Windows and Mac operating systems, Linux and mobile OS/MDMs
- Proven experience of working in a similar level role and working to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and customer care skills
- Solutions focused with an analytical, methodical approach to problem solving
We are keen to hear from you if you have experience as an IT Support Engineer, IT Helpdesk, IT 1st or 2nd Line Support or IT Service Desk Engineer.
If you are interested in this IT Support Specialist position, please click apply now.