Interim Financial Controller (VC11181) East Riding of Yorkshire, England
|Salary:||GBP48000 - GBP58000 per annum|
A diverse, hands-on interim role for an experienced Financial Controller to support a successful business based in East Yorkshire. Ideally for a 9 month period on either salary or day rate.
- Working closely with the senior management team you will be tasked with providing the financial reporting, analytics and insight necessary to support the continued growth of the business
- With hands-on involvement, you will be responsible for supporting the day to day running of all the financial aspects of the business and supporting with key projects
To be considered for this Interim Financial Controller role, you will need the following experience:
- Qualification or part-qualification through ACA, ACCA, CIMA or qualified by experience will be considered
- Previous proven experience of working with day to day finances of a busy organisation
- To be accurate and efficient with good communication skills
- To be confident and professional in dealing with internal and external customers as required
- Possess good IT skills, including MS Office Excel and ERP systems
- A “can do” attitude and solutions-based approach is essential
This is an amazing opportunity for an immediately available candidate who has experience as a Financial Controller, Finance Manager or Head of Finance. Remote working will be available
If you are interested in applying for this Interim Financial Controller role, please click apply now below.