Finance Manager (BK4302) Malton, England
|Salary:||GBP16.5 - GBP19 per hour|
Interim Finance Manager or Management Accountant required to join a prestigious manufacturing business based on the outskirts of York, North Yorkshire. Good hourly rate, free parking and an immediate start available
- Working closely with the Finance Director, you will be tasked with providing the financial reporting, analytics, reconciliations and insight necessary to support the continued growth of the business
- With hands-on involvement, you will be responsible for supporting the day to day running of all the financial aspects of the business including, banking and reconciliations, invoicing, ledgers, stock control, gross margin reporting, KPI reporting and monthly management accounts
To be considered for this Interim Finance Manager role, you will need the following experience:
- Qualification through ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT or qualified by experience will be considered
- Previous proven experience of working with day to day finances of a busy organisation
- To be accurate and efficient with good communication skills
- To be confident and professional in dealing with internal and external customers as required
- Possess good IT skills, including MS Office Excel and ERP systems
- A “can do” attitude and solutions-based approach is essential
- Experience gained within an SME or owner managed business would be advantageous
This is an amazing opportunity for an immediately available, ACA / ACCA / CIMA / AAT qualified Finance Manager or Management Accountant to join a very well respected organisation.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click apply now below.