Quality Assurance Manager (20717) Hitchin, England
|Salary:||GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum + 6% ER pension, 25 days hols, healthcare|
Quality Assurance Manager
£35,000 - £40,000
Mon – Fri 8am – 4pm, 6% employer pension contribution, life insurance, private medical, 25 days hols + bank hols
Are you a Quality Assurance Manager looking to move into a more flexible business, where you can really make an impact?
Are you a Senior QA or T eam Leader, ready to take that step into management?
An established and reputable Food Manufacturer based in Hitchin are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join the team. With Quality being at the heart of the business, this is an excellent career step offering lots of future opportunities.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Monitoring the quality system performance
- Implementing GMP across the site
- Assisting with customer, technical enforcement officer and accreditation visits
- Implementing and maintaining a sampling and testing plan
- Ensure allergen and CCP validations are up to date
- Review and assess finished product for shelf-life extension request from customer
- Investigate and close product non-conformances
- Review micro test results and ensure corrective actions are taken when required
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- BRC and customer audit experience
- Food Manufacturing experience is a must
- HACCP Level 3
- Food hygiene
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact our Managing Consultant Louise Johnston-Allen directly at email@example.com or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org