Payroll Officer - Part TIme (BBBH5640) Melbourne CBD, Melbourne, Australia
|Salary:||AUD75000 - AUD80000 per annum|
About the Company
A nationally recognised organisation in the Professional Services Industry are seeking a Payroll Officer to join the team on a permanent basis, across 3 days per week. This company is highly enquired and maintains their reputation with their supportive, hard-working team and manager. Operating within a high performing industry, the business is very much active and fast paced, therefore creating the need for an additional Payroll professional who can add value to the team and business long term.
Culture and Benefits
- Desirable, hard-working team environment
- Flexible working hours + work life balance
- Appealing staff benefits
About the Role
This role is suitable for a passionate, attentive individual able to perform end to end Payroll duties 3 days per week.
- Process end to end payroll in a timely manner across a monthly cycle
- Use of HR3 for processing and system changes and upgrades
- Process Super and Tax calculations
- Ability to interpret EBA’s and Awards and operate within a fast-paced environment
- Be able to perform closure of the bank file
- Monitor and manage reconciliations between the payroll system and general ledger
- Process leave calculations, maternity, annual and sick leave.
- Liaise with various teams in the business on both an informative and point of reference level
Skills and Experience
- Previous Payroll experience using HR3 is desired
- Performed full function payroll including closing the bank file
- Strong attention to detail & high level of accuracy and communication both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Strong experience in reporting + analysis
If you feel like you have the necessary experience, please submit your resume to TwoScots Recruitment by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, please contact Leona for a confidential conversation on 0401494130.