Payroll Officer - Chris 21 (BBBH5699) Melbourne CBD, Melbourne, Australia
|Salary:||AUD30 - AUD35 per hour|
About the Company
An Internationally recognised Organisation are seeking a Payroll Officer to join the team. This company is highly enquired and maintains their reputation with their supportive, hard-working team and manager. Operating within a high performing industry, the business is very much active and fast paced, therefore creating the need for an additional Payroll Officer who can add value to the team and business.
Culture and Benefits
- Fun, stimulating, supportive work environmeny
- Great location - CBD!
- Opportunity for Growth and Development within Payroll
About the Role
This role is suitable for a passionate, attentive individual able to perform end to end Payroll duties.
- Process end to end payroll in a timely manner using Chris21
- Process Super and Tax calculations
- Ability to interpret EBA’s and Awards and operate within a fast-paced environment
- Be able to perform closure of the bank file
- Monitor and manage reconciliations between the payroll system and general ledger
- Liaise with various teams in the business on both an informative and point of reference level
Skills and Experience
- Payroll experience using Chris21 is essential
- Has processed end to end payroll
- Clear communication and customer service skills
- Performed full function payroll including closing the bank file
- Strong attention to detail & high level of accuracy and communication both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
If you feel like you have the necessary experience, please submit your resume to TwoScots Recruitment by clicking APPLY NOW.
Alternatively, please contact Annabel for a confidential conversation on 0435 778 351.