Payroll Officer - Chris21 (BBBH5808) Hawthorn, Melbourne, Australia
|Salary:||AUD80000 - AUD85000 per annum|
About the Company
A nationally recognised organisation are seeking a Payroll Officer to join the team. This company is highly enquired and maintains their reputation with their supportive, hard-working team and manager. Operating within a high performing industry, the business is very much active and fast paced, therefore creating the need for an additional Payroll professional who can add value to the team and business.
Culture and Benefits
- Desirable, hard-working team environment
- Flexible working hours + work life balance
- Opportunity to develop your industry experience
About the Role
This role is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract and would be suitable for a passionate, attentive individual able to perform end to end Payroll duties.
- Process end to end payroll in a timely manner using Chris21
- Process Super and Tax calculations
- Ability to interpret EBA’s and Awards and operate within a fast-paced environment
- Be able to perform closure of the bank file
- Monitor and manage reconciliations between the payroll system and general ledger
- Process leave calculations, maternity, annual and sick leave.
- Liaise with various teams in the business on both an informative and point of reference level
Skills and Experience
- Payroll experience using Chris21 is preferred
- Has processed high volume on the payroll
- Performed full function payroll including closing the bank file
- Strong attention to detail & high level of accuracy and communication both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
If you feel like you have the necessary experience, please submit your resume to TwoScots Recruitment by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, please contact Gemma for a confidential conversation on 0473 353 436.