Territory Manager- VIC/TAS (38164) Melbourne, Australia
|Salary:||Salary + car allowance + bonus|
About the company
A growing global medical device company with offices in Japan, the US, Europe, Singapore, China, and Latin America. Their medical device products are based on a high-tech biomaterial platform technology.
About the opportunity
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, as the Territory Manager you will be responsible for driving sales and marketing functions across the VIC/TAS territory.
- Provide effective territory management and achieve sales targets for the VIC/TAS Territory
- Build and maintain relationships within the public and private hospital settings
- Provide clinical evaluations with surgeons and relevant stakeholders
- Use your commercial acumen to collaborate with clients for successful business outcomes
- Provide clinical education to support product sales and implementation
Skills & Experience required
- Proven track record of sales results in a medical devices sales role in Victoria
- Previous experience working within surgical sales and comfortable within the theatre setting
- Experience across ENT, endoscopic, +/or gynaecology
- Ability to work autonomously, be self-driven and highly motivated
- Be commercial savvy and demonstrate strong commercial acumen
- Experience providing training and education
- Ability to liaise with a range of customers successfully
- Be a team player and able to work collaboratively
Their culture is one of entrepreneurial spirit, supportive and accountability and one where you are rewarded for your success.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Owen Smith on email@example.com to arrange for a confidential discussion.