Associate Scientist (38472) Broadmeadows, Melbourne, Australia
- Busy 1-year contract role!
- Leading global biotechnology company
- Excellent company culture
About the company
This global biotechnology company is driven by saving and improving lives using the latest technologies, offers the broadest range of quality therapies in the industry, and delivers life-saving medicines for patients with rare diseases and other unmet medical needs.
About the opportunity
In this busy Associate Scientist role; you will perform a broad range of laboratory and administrative tasks to support the running of the laboratory to GSP standards.
- Daily calibration of pH and conductivity meters, monthly balance checks
- Provide ongoing laboratory support such as sourcing, ordering, and maintaining of laboratory consumables and reagents
- Coordinate the calibration of pipettes
- Ensure calibrations and checks are accurately recorded
- Keep up to date records of maintenance, deliveries, ordering and maintain systems
- Registering inventory within the Inventory Manager system
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor in relevant scientific discipline
- Experience and knowledge of the laboratory environment and processes
- Software skills knowledge: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
Friendly and collaborative team culture; driven by their promise to always put patients first and to innovate life-saving medicines.
Please contact Jo Turner for more information.