Warehouse/Loan Kits Officer (38163) Pascoe Vale, Melbourne, Australia
About the company
This leading global healthcare and medical technology products company is aims to be the forefront of innovation and make life better for patients.
About the opportunity
In this busy Loan Kit Officer role; you will be responsible for receiving, inspecting, and dispatching instruments and goods, including loan kits.
o Pick, pack, check and receive all stock, including loan sets.
o Receive process & dispatch loan set/ kit returns and ensuring they are intact and in condition to be re-issued in a timely manner.
o Quality inspection of returned material/ equipment. Identify and confirm status of returned material/ equipment in SAP.
o Decontamination processing of returned equipment.
o Perform domestic & International shipping duties and ensure delivery information is communicated to relevant departments.
o Ensure all bookings are completed in a timely manner in order to meet branch surgery dates.
o Assist the customer service team with enquiries to ensure that bookings are processed correctly.
- Stock Control:
- Assist with stock rotation of inventory and remove expired items.
- Track all products.
- Assist with cycle counts and or stock takes.
- Track loan sets.
- Respond to Customer and Branch enquiries in a timely manner.
o General warehouse and other related duties.
- Ensure the products are compliant to all quality standards.
- Maintain accordance with strict health and safety guidelines and housekeeping.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in loan set operations will be highly regarded
- Proven experience in a logistics, distribution, warehousing, or transportation environment
- Good proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge in SAP/ Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) processes desirable
- Training in Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)/ Good Warehousing practices (GWP)
Friendly team culture; with the purpose to collaborates and work to help patients live life unlimitedly and restore patients’ bodies and their self-belief.