Executive Assistant (BBBH17015) Parramatta, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD40 - AUD45 per hour + Super|
The Executive Assistant is required to support two Directors, one of Financial Performance & Investments., and the other of Public Guardian including occasional support to the Senior Managers within the Units. Travel to the city (O'Connell Street) is required at least once or twice weekly
• Provide a range of executive, secretarial and administrative support services
• Act as the Director’s point of contact, analyse and assess requests in order to prioritise matters, and initiate action
• Track and manage incoming and outgoing correspondence for the unit and determine action or referral
• Monitor and maintain store supplies and equipment.
• Co-ordinate and update the Director’s diary and other commitments, including arranging travel, meetings, catering and other hospitality arrangements and other office functions as required.
• Maintain the unit’s records, systems and databases, record data and file
• Prepare, co-ordinate and review high level communication including submissions, briefing notes and correspondence, to respond to issues and enquiries.
• Undertake projects and research