Maintenance Engineer (Multi Skilled) (22251) Bristol, England
|GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer (Multi Skilled) to join an excellent manufacturer in the Paulton area.
With no day ever being the same the Maintenance Engineer (Multi Skilled) role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Working on breakdowns of machinery in a fast-moving production line.
- Be able to work and plan maintenance schedules
- Be able to keep breakdown logs and put preventive measures into place
- Ensure machinery downtime is at a minimum
- Be involved in Project work, spending controls and planning
- Organise lists of key spare parts to ensure there are never a shortage
- Maintain the overall workshop to ensure that standard of a clean working environment are met
- Health and Safety in mind
- Driving Continuous improvement and having an input on production
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a FMCG environment
- Experience as a Maintenance Engineer
- Qualification in Engineering
Package and Benefits:
- 35,000 – 40,000 DOE
- Work Events, Life Insurance, Parking on Site, 25 days Holiday
- Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for the Maintenance Engineer (Multi Skilled) role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Olly on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to email@example.com .
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.