Refrigeration Engineer (22378) Evesham, England
|+ Pension + Benefits
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Refrigeration Engineer to join an excellent FMCG manufacturer in the Evesham area who are going through an exciting expansion.
With no day ever being the same the Refrigeration Engineer role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Changing valves and compressors
- Be able to work in a Factory Environment
- Carrying out PPMs
- Responding to Breakdowns
- Working with Boilers
- Water Recycling Equipment
- Working with F-Gas
- Working with Industrial Ammonia Plant Equipment
- Working with Pressure Systems
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Refrigeration Experience (Qualification or Experience)
- Basic understand of Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance
- F Gas certificate
Package and Benefits:
- £40,000 – Days Shift (Rotating)
- 19.6 holidays + BH / dealth in service x 4 / healthcare plan / private medical
- Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for the role Refrigeration Engineer should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Olly on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.