Assembly Technician (21833) Oxford, England
|Health Insurance, 23 Days Holiday + banks
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assembly Technician to join an excellent Scientific Systems manufacturer in the Whitney area.
With no day ever being the same the Assembly Technician role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assembly of products in line with QA System and drawings.
- Booking parts out of stores in line with correct procedure.
- Leak testing of systems with helium.
- Tig welding, hard and soft soldering of parts.
- Completing modification sheets as necessary and communicating to D.O.
- Actively work with the D.O. to improve products and increase efficiency of
- Supply information when required for Production QA Work Instructions.
- Occasional use of manual lathe and mill.
- Maintain quality in line with company expectations.
- Assist in development and maintenance of build files/route cards.
- Maintain a tidy and clean workshop.
- Identifying to management tooling and equipment requirements to improve
efficiency within assembly
- Installation of products/projects on customer site if required.
- Ensuring Health and Safety procedures are followed at all times, particular
attention given to cryogenic liquids.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience assembling scientific equipment
- Welding, Soldering and Fabricating experience
- Eye for detail
- Able to work to tight deadlines
Package and Benefits:
- 25,000 - 35,000
- Pension Scheme, Private Health, 23 days + Banks (+1 day for every year of service)
- Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for the Assembly Technician role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Olly on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to email@example.com .
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.