Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager (23098) Bristol, England
|GBP50000 - GBP55000 per annum + + Private Medical + Private Pension
Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager
£50,000 - £55,000 + Private Medical + Private Pension
Monday – Friday
- 22 days holiday + BH – increasing to 25 with service
- Private healthcare
- Excellent pension contributions
- Income Protection Insurance
- Life Cover 2x Salary
- Discount Scheme
Our client is one of the most dynamic refrigeration, heating, ventilation and air conditioning service providers in Europe. They are currently seeking a HSEQ Manager to expert on all Health, Safety and Environmental matters, ensuring the business is compliant with applicable Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality legislation and industry best practice as a minimum and advise on areas requiring improvement.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage and develop a team to support and develop a culture of Health, Safety, Environment & Quality (HSEQ) excellence across the business, alongside supply chain assurance activities.
- Agreeing and setting of HSEQ Targets and Objectives to drive continual improvement.
- HSEQ leadership and appropriate decision making, changing behaviour and empowering people to be prioritise HSEQ issues and understand the benefits of doing so.
- Business lead for external accreditations including 45001, Safe Contractor, Altius, Considerate Constructors and SEDEX amongst others
- Undertake internal audits of management systems and report findings.
- Undertake site inspections and site visits as appropriate.
- Develop and deliver internal courses as applicable to upskill employees and subcontractors on relevant topics.
- Assist in development of other business critical procedures including Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery.
- Approval of subcontractors, including overseeing Supply Chain Assurance and onboarding.
- Report incidents under RIDDOR as applicable and liaise with enforcement bodies and insurance company as required.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- NEBOSH Diploma or Equivalent.
- A willingness and ability to work flexible hours and travel across the UK and stay away from home for short periods to fulfil the requirements of this role.
- A proven track record to inspire, influence, develop, initiate change, manage conflict, and establish teams and collaborative working.
- Experience in setting targets and priorities to meet the business objectives.
- Ability to delegate tasks and involve others to ensure actions are addressed.
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact our Managing Consultant Oliver O’Hare directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com