Helpdesk Analyst (OKN-HDA) Bury, England
|Salary:||GBP18000 - GBP22000 per annum + bens|
My client is a leading UK brand, looking to expand their Service Desk / Helpdesk team, supporting 1000+ users, across multiple site in the UK.
You will be proficient in managing 1st and 2nd Line technical support calls including Windows Desktop, LAN, WAN and associated products as well as MS Office incidents within Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Incident diagnosis and Problem solving skills within an IT environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to plan, coordinate and prioritise different activities.
- Ability to liaise with, and relate to, a broad spectrum of individuals.
- Strong customer service ethos with a can do mentality.
- Comfortable in playing a key role within a team environment.
- A flexible approach to the provision of support services to a dynamic, growing business.
- A strong desire to learn new skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows (v7 & v8) & Office packages (2007, 2010, 2013 & 365).
- Good network knowledge (WAN / LAN).
- Good understanding of PC hardware set-up, configuration and maintenance.
- Understanding the business drivers (e.g. tangible, intangible benefits).
- Understanding of software tools such as Microsoft Project and Visio.
- Understanding of MAC OSX & iOS (including MDM).
- Understanding of Oracle products relevant to the retail industry.