Oracle Team lead (OKN-2008-OTL) City Of Manchester, England
|Salary:||GBP45000 - GBP55000 per annum + Bonus + Bens|
A very established business looking for an experienced Oracle Team Lead to manage a team of Oracle Developers to design, build, test and deploy BI Publisher reports, this will include day to day management of the team, including defining and reviewing SMART objectives as well as run daily team stand ups.
- Experience of leading a team of Oracle developers.
- Experience of building reports using BI Publisher.
- Database programming skills using Oracle PL/SQL.
- Writing complex queries using Oracle SQL and a good understanding of relational databases.
- Some experience of shell scripting using Linux.
- Analytical and detailed approach to problem solving.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Understanding of different development methodologies, such as Agile and Waterfall.