Business Intelligence (BI) Developer - SQL Server SSIS SSRS (OKN-SQL-BI) Liverpool, England
|Salary:||GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annum + Fantastic Benefits|
My client is a major Solutions Organisation looking for a experienced Business Intelligence (BI) Developer to develop, maintain and deliver Data Warehouse (data warehousing) and BI solutions, utilising the Microsoft BI Stack and associated data marts.
You will be responsible development tasks pertaining to the BI infrastructure. This includes help desk/bug fixes, business wide projects and Ad-hoc requests. The developer can expect to work closely with the finance and marketing departments ensuring that requirements for rapidly evolving data sets are met in a timely fashion.
- A solid understanding of Relational and Multidimensional Database theory and practice
- Solid experience of Database Development using SQL Server 2008R2 (SQL 2008) or SQL 2012 (SQL Server 2012) above, with significant experience of using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) to deliver high-performance large-scale Business Intelligence BI applications
- Performance tuning
- T-SQL and stored procedures
- Cognos TM1 development experience and advantage
- Strong user-facing skills.