Sharepoint Administrator (OKN-SP2010) City Of Manchester, England
|Salary:||GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annum + bens|
My client is one of the leading retailers in the UK, looking for an experienced SharePoint Administrator, repsonsible for day to day administration tasks relating to their extensive Sharepoint environment, as well the championing the use of SharePoint across the group and drive forward strategy.
your responsibilities will include responding to SharePoint related incidents, implementating change requests and completitng technical project work to meet new requirements - as well as the administration of the company intranet and utilising the platform as a collaboration tool.
Essentials are :-
- An in-depth knowledge of SharePoint 2010 and later
- Experience of developing and configuring SharePoint Web parts
- Demonstrable working knowledge of Office 365 and SharePoint Online
- Ability to relate business requirements to technical solutions
- Strong analytical skills to quickly and accurately respond to re-active problems ensuring that the most appropriate course of action is taken
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment, understanding how the end to end processes work across the organisation
- Understanding of User Experience Design and W3C standards
- Experience administrating Windows Server and MS SQL Server as part of an on-premise Sharepoint implementation
- Knowledge of Microsoft Licencing
- Appreciation of software development lifecycle and testing methodologies