German IT Support Engineer (OKN-Ger-0702) Bury, England
|Salary:||GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annum + Bens|
My client is a major European Goods distributor and is looking for a German IT Support engineer, to provide 1st & 2nd line technical support; including problem analysis and resolution of issues, answering support queries via phone, email and intranet throughout their french offices.
Position Requirements – mandatory:
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A strong desire to learn new skills.
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Windows (XP, Vista & 7) & Office packages (2003, 2007 & 2010)
- Good understanding of PC hardware set-up, configuration and maintenance.
- Good network knowledge (WAN / LAN)
- Comfortable in playing a key role within a team environment.
- Strong Customer Service ethos.
- “Can do” mentality
- Aptitude for learning quickly and with minimal instruction.
- A flexible approach to the provision of support services to a dynamic, growing business
++ You will be fluent in German ++