Registered Manager - LD - Liverpool (OJ 2772) Liverpool, England
|Salary:||GBP40000 - GBP40000 per annum + negotiable, dependent on experience|
Job Ref: OJ 2772
Hampton's are currently on the lookout for a Registered Manager in Liverpool, for a residential Learning Disabilities Children's home.
This is for a large residential company, who provide high quality therapeutic care for children and young people, where the sole focus is on their well-being and positive outcomes. The company is looking for a Registered Manager who has the drive and personal ethos to direct the service to the best results for the children they care for.
- Provide leadership and coaching within the home to ensure best outcomes for children and young people.
- Support the Assistant Manager and/or Senior Residential Childcare Workers in provision of best possible childcare practices.
- Accountable for delivering high quality care to the children and young people
- Maintain the highest possible standards of childcare and ensure that each child and young person's agreed placement plan is fully implemented
- Expected to arrange your own rota and responsible for ensuring an appropriate staff presence to meet the needs of the children and young people in the home
- Experience with Learning Disabilities, autism and complex needs is essential
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management or willingness to work towards it
- Experience at managerial level within residential
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Up to date knowledge of the latest regulations
- Willingness to be flexible
- Driving Licence
Salary: circa £40k (negotiable, dependent on experience)
If you are interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, then please email your CV or call Oliver on 01926 354601.
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Social Care Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK