Electronic Design Engineer (22677) Letchworth Garden City, England
|GBP40000 - GBP60000 per annum + medical insurance & bonus scheme
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Electronic Design Engineer to join an exciting technical company priding itself on quality.
With no day ever being the same the Electronic Design Engineer role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Liaise with clients in order to understand their requirements pre and mid project.
- Specify and design analogue and digital electronic circuits and systems
- Specify and design firmware and software pertaining to client designs
- Specify and design testing hardware and procedures to ensure production product leaving the company fully conforms to the Design Specification.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience within engineering/manufacturing environment within a similar role
- Need to be confident of using Altium
- Need to be able to write firmware in C
- £40,000 - £60,000
- Medical insurance which includes dental & optical & bonus scheme
- Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for the Electronic Design Engineer role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Oliver Broderick on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to email@example.com .
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.