Trainee Treasury Specialist (INON21084) Amsterdam, Nederland
You will join a small trading team within the European HQ of a leading international bank, which means that there is a variety of tasks and a lot of responsibilities.
Within this position, you will learn te be responsible for the transaction of the money markets activity. Other tasks that you will learn to take care of will include;
- Run books in accordance with internal policy and procedures.
- Manage cash and collateral positions of the bank in line with authorized strategy.
- Execute money market transactions in secured and unsecured markets such as CD issuance in line with authorized strategy.
- Respond promptly to deal orders, mainly repo funding orders, from the parent bank.
- Communicate regularly with the parent bank for information sharing.
- Conduct repo’s margin call negotiation with counter parties and relevant administration.
- Liaise closely with the relevant divisions including operations team and risk management team.
- Prepare the presentation materials for relevant meetings (Treasury Div. meeting, committee and other meetings).
- Propose the macroeconomic view and positions strategy at Treasury Div. meetings.
- Support General Manager’s daily work including administrative duties.
- Deputise for other dealers in his/her absence.
- And such other duties as the management may from time-to-time reasonably require.
Profiel van kandidaat
We are looking someone with the following experience;
- At least a Bachelor or Master within the financial or economical direction;
- Fluent in English, written and oral (Dutch is a big plus);
- Analytical, strong communication skills and eager to learn.
How we continue: we will let you know within two working days whether you qualify for the position. We schedule an introductory meeting, via phone, digitally or live. In this interview we inform you as fully as possible about the vacancy, the company and the next steps in the procedure. In consultation with you, we introduce you to our client and then continue to guide you through the application process. The Independent Recruiters Group has a large team of specialized recruiters. Every recruiter has a very strong focus on his own field. This makes them the ideal sparring partner for both the candidate and the client.