PDMS Designer (WTOA2537) Lagos, Nigeria
Job description PDMS Designer
- Preparation of skid package general arrangement drawings in PDMS.
- Design draughting to meet technical specifications, drawing standards and codes.
- Development of designs to fit within space envelope and design interfaces.
- Proven track record in the delivery of PDMS design packages working in highly regulated industry sectors especially in oil and gas environment.
- Good understanding of generic engineering principles is preferred.
- Develop Project PDMS Execution Plans
- Follow established PDMS standards
- Setup the PDMS and related systems
- Coordinate Support Teams (EDMS, SPI, etc.)
- Facilitate Design Reviews
- Provide ad hoc reports from PDMS or related databases
- Troubleshoots the most complex and difficult system problems. Identifies and analyses problem areas; develops alternate solutions for resolution; selects and implements most efficient and economical correction.
- Expert mindset, non-confrontational, logical, steady, committed.
Requirements PDMS Designer
- Extensive knowledge and use of PDMS software
- Requires a certificate from a recognized technical school in the field of computer drafting, an associate’s degree or equivalent in the computer drafting or engineering technology related field.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in applying the discipline skill(s) to oil gas facilities projects.
- Experience with both onshore and/or offshore experience
- Familiar with most of the discipline’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- Resolves highly complex technical issues and provides technical assurance in areas of discipline expertise.
Terms & Conditions PDMS Designer
National Contract Position
A multi-national oil and gas company operating in West Africa