Asset Manager (BBBH8227) London, England
|Salary:||GBP50000 - GBP60000 per annum|
The successful individual will be responsible monitoring lifecycle, compliance of sub-contractors, liasing regulary reporting into the operational management and technical services team. The Asset manager will work tightly with the General Manager in monitoring service provider agreements.
This role will include:
- Reviewing Audits and Monthly reports
- Undertaking reviews and providing technical reports
- Identify high risk (H&S) and absent compliance
- Ensuring application of Health and Safety legislation is adhered to.
- Undertake Due diligence of replacement proposals and lifecycle reports.
The successful applicant should have knowledge of FM service delivery and statutory compliance. Knowledge of Risk Management and experience of working in a performance based environment.
Ideally should have a qualification in FM or engineering, ideally have a membership with a professional body and a H&S qualification.
If you’re interested in the role please get in touch asap via email@example.com