IT Project Manager (351587) Norwalk, Connecticut
Working with a great Technology Consulting company in Lower Fairfield County. The organization has been around for over 30 years and supports clients in CT, NY, and NJ in a full range of Network and System Design, Installations, Migrations, Integrations, Monitoring and more.
Looking for an Energetic and Client facing IT Project Manager. There will be some regional travel involved from time to time. (mileage reimbursed)
- Develop project plans, goals, and budgets while identifying resources needed, developing schedules, and measuring results in ConnectWise.
- Understand overall project objectives, as well as the role and function of each project team member.
- Ensure the project objectives and requirements are clear and agreed upon by all team members.
- Coordinate delivery and implementation of projects that meet quality assurance standards.
- Assist project team in design and development tasks.
- Organize and manage all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion with budgetary requirements.
- Drive problem investigation and resolution as required.
- Ensuring that risks are identified, communicated, and mitigated and that projects are delivered successfully through to production.
- At least 3-5 Years of experience in IT Project Management
- BA/BS preferred
- Must have experience with ConnectWise or MS Project
- Ability to do regional travel from time to time