Temporary Work at Home – Customer Service (Help Desk) (WAH2015.03.23OKC) Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
|Salary:||USD10 - USD10 per hour|
URGENT! Work From Your Home- $10/hr plus $2/hr completion bonus if you work all assigned hours
Looking to earn some additional income quickly? We have a short term Work at Home – Customer Service (Help Desk) position available supporting the #1 best selling tax software in the US! Unlimited overtime available! The next step in the process is to fill out the online application at www.directch.com/manpowerintuit?source=JMBB
Opportunities for permanent positions are possible when this assignment is finished!
Pay:$10/hour + $2/hour completion bonus if you work all assigned hours
For example, if you work 100 hours during the 2 week project, you will earn $1200
Must work April 15th!
(MUST LIVE IN IOWA, NEBRASKA OKLAHOMA, FLORIDA, INDIANA, KANSAS, NEW MEXICO, TENNESSEE, OR SOUTH DAKOTA)
- Broadband Internet - reliable, high-speed, hard-wired, bi-directional.
- DSL or Cable (no wireless or satellite connections).
- Analog landline - dedicate for your use while working, and that you can use while also accessing the Internet. Please note that this phone line will not be available for personal / household use during your shift hours. Must be one of the following:
- Cable – phone service from a Cable TV service provider (without a modem)
- VoIP phones (Vonage, AT&T CallVantage, MagicJack, etc.) are NOT acceptable. Phone is attached to a modem is considered VOIP .
- Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS) or sometimes called PSTN – traditional landline phone service using a dedicated copper pair to the home
- Fiber-Optic – phone line provided by a local phone service.
- Telephone - corded, traditional telephone.
- No cordless, cellular / wireless or VoIP phones (Vonage, AT&T CallVantage, etc.)
- Must have a “mute” button
- Headset –either plug directly into your telephone base or take the place of your telephone and plug directly into your telephone line (wall jack).
- Minimum requirements: Hands-free, Corded
Work at Home Agent
- Provide customer support to clients via phone, email or web channels
- Learn and become knowledgeable of client’s products or services
- Accurately log all interactions via established business process and tools
- Provide prompt, reliable and accurate information to customers while adjusting to the pace of the caller
- Demonstrate ability to identify solutions based on established processes and procedures
- Demonstrate effective soft skills, active listening, and ability to empathize with the customer’s situation
- Act with sensitivity in all customer interactions
- Effectively manage length of calls / handle time
- Display effective time management skills
- Promote teamwork and contact center success