Production Assistant (JH/PRASS) Winnersh, England
|Salary:||GBP15269 - GBP15269 per annum|
Our client based in Winnersh are currently recruiting for a Production Assistant to join their existing team.
- The main responsibilities of this role are to support the Shift Supervisor and fellow team members in the on-demand production of training materials.
- A major focus of the role is to ensure training materials are produced accurately and efficiently to customer specification and following Company quality control processes.
- This will involve the operation of equipment such as printers, guillotines, binders, paper punches, shrink-wrappers, paper drills, booklet makers, saddle staplers, and other print finishing equipment. The role will also entail the fulfilment and collation of kit components, as well as packing and despatching orders.
- The ideal candidate will have evidence of working in a manufacturing environment, but there will be full training provided
- Be able to work under pressure as part of a busy team; highly focused ensuring attention to detail; an effective communicator; with the ability to follow processes and instructions accurately.
- You should also be computer literate with a positive attitude to work, and have an excellent attendance record.
- Positive attitude and aptitude to work in the printing environment and who want to progress in a role
- Must be able to understand and communicate in English to follow instruction and direction
Hours of work will be Monday – Friday, 10am – 6pm