Design and OHTL Supervision Engineer (Power Transmission) (JO014739) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||USD5000 - USD5500 per month|
Design and OHTL Supervision Engineer
Experience: 10+ years
- Good and solid knowledge of designing foundations and Towers of Transmission Overhead Lines (from 11kv up to 400kV and above).
- Experience as a design and supervision engineer for consultant or EPC.
- Use of design and calculations software such as PLSCAD.
- Knowledge of Line routing and ROW issues.
- Able to conduct meetings with EPC contractors and client to discuss issues.
- Knowledge of IEC, BS standards.
- A previous experience in Gulf countries is needed, and experience in Qatar will be an added advantage.
- Under the management of a senior project manager, the Engineer will review, and comment design documents submitted by the EPC contractor in line with specifications and contractual documents from our client.
- He/she may be required to attend and lead meetings with Client and EPC representatives to discuss these design issues. He/She may liaise with Head Quarters Engineers if needed.
- During construction phases he/she will attend site meetings evaluate issues both technical contractual and planning,
- He/She will be assisted by one or several junior engineers, that according to his capabilities he could manage as OHTL team.
- In addition to technical solid background, good communication skills and abilities to deal with various stakeholders in a multicultural environment is necessary.