Exam Author (Nuclear Exp) (JO014638) Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Salary:||USD600 - USD700 per day|
FANR Exam Authors
- Objective / Purpose of Requirement:
A need has arisen to acquire additional Audit and FANR Certification Exam
Developers to support the delivery of the scope of the Certified Operator Pipeline project as part of one of the critical workstreams of the Operational Readiness Control Center (ORCC). Audit and FANR Exam Developers are required to supplement the operation training department in the development and implementation of the Certified Operator Audit and FANR Certification evaluation items including but not limited to the following:
- Developing Audit and FANR Certification Examination materials (Written, Simulator Scenarios, & JPM evaluations).
- Executing the Systematic Approach to Training process IAW BNPP procedures and policies.
- Duration / Timeline of Requirement:
- Complete BNPP Exam Developer Job Qualification Card 16
- Develop Audit Examinations and FANR Certification Examinations (Written, Simulator Scenarios, & JPMs)
Working 38 core business hours and up to an additional 22 hours per week with prior approval from Nawah Management.Total hours worked will not exceed 60 hours per week.
SCOPE OF SERVICES SUMMARY FOR THE 6 NOS. FANR EXAM AUTHORS
- The candidates will perform work in the operations training department to develop and support the Audit and Certification
Examination of SRO/RO students.
- Complete BNPP Exam Developer Job Qualification Card,
- Develop Audit Examinations and FANR Certification Examinations (Written, Simulator Scenarios, & JPMs).
- Provide support during the execution of the Audit and FANR Certification Exams as requested.
SCOPE OF SERVICES DETAILS
- Principal Activities and Responsibilities (based on background all or any could be required)
- Develop Examination Simulator Scenarios.
- Develop Examination Job Performance Measures (Performance and Administrative).
- Develop Written Examinations.
- Execute the Systematic Approach to Training (SAT) process IAW station procedures and policies.
- Support operational and written examinations as necessary.
- Revise operations examination material IAW approved station procedures and policies.
- Support operations training administrative activities IAW approved procedures and policies.
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Facilitate communications both internally and externally in order to build and nurture mutually beneficial working relationships.
- Academic Qualification and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent with 2 years SRO/RO License/Certification Exam Development experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering with 5 years SRO/RO License/Certification Exam Development
- Professional Certifications
- Previously qualified as a Certification/License Exam Developer and previously licensed or certified SRO/RO.
- INPO Regulatory Exam Author Certificate.
- Work Locations
All candidates will perform work at Barakah Nuclear Power Plant (BNPP). All Exam Writers may also be required to deliver examinations at ENEC Headquarter in Masdar as necessary.
- Technical Skills
Proficient in English and Excellent MS Office Skills.