PLC Software Engineer (INNB15033) Utrecht, Nederland
This job requires you to work on location, which means that your day to day job can be performed on an international level. Here you will work closely with the client in order to ensure that the delivered product works to their standards. You will pick up where the commissioning engineer has finished, thus, working and communicating with other teams and third party suppliers is important.
A company that builds devices that nobody else can, for 65 years the company has been designing, integrating and delivering the very best solution for their customer's logistics process. at both national and international level.
As PLC Software Engineer, you are responsible for the programming control software for new projects based on technical specifications. In addition to creating, you also make improvements, expansions and modifications to existing software.The most important responsibilities of the PLC Software Engineer are:
- In collaboration with a multidisciplinary project team you develop PLC applications and the user manual of applications;
- You implement and test the applications in a virtual environment and afterwards on locations in the Netherlands or abroad;
- In addition to the user manual, you give instructions to the customer’s staff and provide (telephone) support in case of malfunctions. For this, you participate in the second-line 24-hour service schedule;
- As a PLC Software Engineer you are part of a project team that works in various phases: from design to execution. Together with your colleagues from different disciplines, you discuss the composition of functional descriptions and technical specifications. With your creativity and versatility, you advise and support the development of concepts and system solutions. Your knowledge and expertise will also be required for standardisation projects.
Profiel van kandidaat
As PLC Engineer, you have:
- You have extensive experience with PLC systems;
- A Bachelor’s degree in applied science;
- Is willing to work around 40% on location, both in the Netherlands and abroad. This can be from 2 days to a week and in exceptional cases longer. (it is possible that you travel several times for a week to the location over a period of a few months). This will be most likely in countries like Germany, Belgium and Czech Republic but also China and the USA;
- Is a go-getter and does not have a 9 to 5 mentality;
- Masters the Dutch and English language in both word and writing, German is a plus.
The salary is based on knowledge and experience and varies between the € 2700 - € 3800 gross a month based on fulltime employment of 40 hours a week. Next to that is the organisation an informal flexible organisation that puts a lot of energy into the innovation of working methods.