Customer Service Officer - Healthcare (37495) Brunswick, Melbourne, Australia
- Leading Pharmaceutical organisation with a large global presence
- Recognised as an award winning employer of choice
- Supportive team, ongoing training and development
About the company
Our client, a well renowned global pharmaceutical manufacturing company is responsible enhancing patient's lives, through supplying pharmaceutical medication.
About the opportunity
In this temporary and ongoing role, you will be required to have excellent communication skills acknowledging patients orders via email and display high attention to detail, ensuring patients have access to medication. Ability to problem solve and work cohesively with hospitals, sales representatives and patients. Be genuinely committed to patient and customer satisfaction and you will grow and advance your career.
- Acknowledge patients orders via email
- Process credits and returns
- Liaise with the order processing team and technical support team
- Problem solve to ensure successful patient outcome
- Product knowledge
- Working with team leaders and production specialists of different sites to manage current workload by bringing forward or delaying orders as per customer needs
Skills and Experience
- Customer Service experience in Pharmaceutical/FMCG/Healthcare organisation
- Pharmacy experience or Science Degree is desirable
- JDE experience desirable
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking ability
- Clear and concise communication skills
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Jo Turner on 03 9938 7120 for a confidential discussion.