Medical Science Liaison - Cell Therapy (BBBH36211) Melbourne, Australia
About the company
An organisation where you will be fully supported in your position. An opportunity to be part of a team that encourages cross functional collaboration.
About the opportunity
Obtain external insights and support the development and execution of advisory programs, whilst serving as liaison for early access programs and compassionate use requests for registered therapies
- Ensure the safe and appropriate use of company therapies and lead scientific exchanges with the medical and scientific communities
- Facilitate the validation and setup of cell therapy sites and improve the standard of clinical care for patients living with cancer
- Establish strategic relationships with key external stakeholders at a national level.
- Required to implement defined goals and objectives aligned with therapy area plan of action
- Working in conjunction with colleagues serving as the external medical affairs representative in the cross-functional therapeutic team
- You will be the company ambassador, liaising with professional societies, academic & research centres, patient & advocacy groups, also attending national & international scientific meetings.
- A flare and passion in strategic relationship building
Skills and Experience
- Advanced scientific or clinical degree
- Functional experience in field medical affairs
- Experience within pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry
- Demonstrated proficiency in scientific communication, understanding complex issues, andidentifying and communicating key insights
Passionate collaborative culture, where you will be integrated quickly and welcomed.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Jo Turner, Senior Specialist Manager on 03 9938 7120 for a confidential discussion.