Financial Controller (BBBH5664) Melbourne CBD, Melbourne, Australia
This leading organisation strive for operational excellence in every aspect of what they do and have a rich history across Australia. Having a national footprint, they are at the forefront of their industry and often set an example followed by competitors in their field. The business is poised for impressive growth with the right commercial and strategic guidance.
You will be supporting a highly successful and committed leadership team who are constantly innovating and looking for better ways to run the organisation. All ideas are welcome and they are all focused on the same outcome! Key duties include:
- Production of financial statements for use in internal and external reporting.
- Responsible for consolidated results for monthly and statutory reporting.
- Coach, mentor and lead a high functioning finance team.
- Commercial analysis, trends and variance for use for strategic decision making
- Provide a contact point for external audits.
- Cash management including the co-ordination of cash forecasts.
- A key driver of process improvements and system enhancements.
The Successful Applicant:
You will have experience of leading a successful and passionate team of professionals that will look to you for guidance and support. You will have a leadership style of developing and building succession planning, always looking to improve processes and add value to the team. Other key attributes will be:
- CA or CPA Qualified
- Experience within a high transaction environment
- Flexibility to work on different programmes of work at any given time
- Hands on mentality
- Strong commercial acumen with a business partnering focus with a view of understanding key drivers and metrics
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
Please apply online now or contact Jason Sellyn at TwoScots Recruitment on 0423 169 160 for a confidential discussion about this opportunity.