Finance Systems Manager (BBBH5734) Melbourne CBD, Melbourne, Australia
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading organisation located in Melbourne's CBD. This highly trans-formative business, on the back of recent acquisitions, operate in a demanding and competitive market. They are regarded as an industry leader with a reputation for genuine professional development.
CULTURE & BENEFITS
- Immensely talented and collaborative team environment
- Superb benefits & progression opportunities
- Thriving social location
ABOUT THE ROLE
This position situates you as the key SME and stakeholder for the Finance teams, demanding an alignment to business strategy, technology and system transformation.
You are responsible for delivering accurate, efficient and compliant transaction processing and systems operations. The position purpose is to drive system upgrades & enhancements for improved commercial transparency across the group.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Lead the development & rollout of systems to support highly complex and demanding business needs
- Effective business partnering with multiple business stakeholders across the organisation.
- Overseeing the end-to-end functionality of systems performance and data transparency
- Project managing cross-functional teams to keep aligned to divisional objectives and meet performance targets
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Our client is seeking an established senior finance professional (CA / CPA qualified) with a strong background in systems transformation, managing implementations and testing processes, and strong project and change management experience. You will have the ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment, and key to your success will be your strong experience around Systems (BI Software and financial modelling).
If you are a highly adaptable, pragmatic and commercially-thinking problem solver, then we'd love to hear from you.
HOW TO APPLY
If you want to be part of this exciting organisation, then we want to hear from you! Apply now by clicking APPLY below or call Jason Sellyn on 0423 169 160 for a confidential chat about this role and other opportunities. Thanks!