Sales Recruiter (1018) Costa Mesa, California
The Staffing Consultant is responsible for sales and recruiting activity to bring in orders from new and existing customers and fulfilling those orders through in depth screening, sourcing and placement of qualified candidates in commercial staffing.
- Engage in business development activities throughout the day including building a hot list of candidates for TCTM (Take Candidates to Market) and actively marketing candidates to new and existing clients. Utilize sales techniques to expand business through research, prospecting, and turning client inquiries into job requisitions.
- Build database of target accounts and execute on sales outreach for each target account.
- Generate viable, quality contract, contract to fee and direct hire orders from new and inactive accounts; track and move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Deliver on all expected Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) both inputs and results as defined by the company and your manager (See KPI’s below).
- Obtain lead generation, prospecting, networking, and in-person appointments with new and inactive clients.
- Use advanced features of databases to generate reports of current and past activity to identify sales opportunities.
- Complete the timely entry of all required sales documentation into Volt’s system. Maintain consistency and integrity of data.
- Attend all sales related calls and training.
- Identify the client’s business and cultural nuances, as well as define the position, its functions, challenges selling points, and viability. Uncover the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities of the ideal candidate.
- Assist with the design of a sourcing strategy to uncover both passive and active candidates through existing and new sources in order to maintain an effective pool of candidates. Utilize electronic process in recruiting and placement to maximize efficiency and time saving.
- Target the most qualified candidates and screen resumes to identify potential matches.
- Present opportunity to candidate and conduct in-depth interview to determine suitability and interest of candidate. Identify, evaluate, and summarize relevant technical experience, knowledge, hard and soft skills, and abilities in relation to job requirements.
- Maintain familiarity with the most effective recruiting tools appropriate to your branch to include: candidate pool, field employee availability list, database searches, internet searches, resume searches, other job boards and organizations.
- Negotiate labor rate, resolve possible candidate concerns, obtain candidate commitment for the position and set expectations.
- Facilitate the candidate/client interview and prepare the candidate for the interview.
- Verify candidate references.
- Debrief with the candidate and client after the interview, responding to any concerns or objections.
- Extend the offer to the candidate and complete the documentation for new hire set up.
- Foster relationship with field employee during the assignment. Follow up regularly with field employee to maintain relationship and to build knowledge of needs and opportunities.
- May handle field employee related issues, such as coaching, counseling and making determinations to end employees’ assignments and/or terminate their employment with Volt, as necessary.
- Make business decisions that positively impact profitability.
- Engage in positive public relations, utilizing social media extensively for sales, sourcing and recruiting.
- Respond to client within one hour of receiving “ASAP” orders. Follow up with daily status communication on open orders, unless otherwise agreed upon with client.
- Ensure total client satisfaction by handling all inquiries and resolving problems arising with client or field employees, including counseling, and involving management when necessary.
- Maximize profitability by placing UI, WOTC and SUI capped candidates. Where negotiable, utilize no even numbers in pay rates and quote "up to" bill rates.
- Manage high risk WC placements, drive conversion fees, consider rapid turnaround time and service intensive business and work to increase walk-on placements.
- 2 years experience in a client service environment.
- 2 years sourcing or recruiting experience required.
- Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in comparable field preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Effectively communicate in writing.
- Effectively communicate verbally and by telephone.
- Effectively communicate in-person with internal staff, external customers and field employees.
- Critical thinking and ability to take initiative.
- Ability to make sound business decisions under pressure.
- Strong computer and internet skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload.
- Assimilate well into a team environment.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.