Maintenance Mechanic (MAINT90648) Newark, Delaware
|Salary:||USD25 - USD25 per hour|
Time for a new career! We have a Maintenance Mechanic opportunity with a manufacturing facility in Newark, DE.
This company has been a leader in metal fabrication and repairs and they are looking for YOU to join their team TODAY!
Exceptional candidates will have previous experience as a maintenance mechanic, machine mechanic, electrical mechanic, plant mechanic, or technical mechanic in the past.
Please respond to this posting with an updated copy of your resume.
Details for the Maintenance Mechanic:
- Schedule: Full Time! 1st shift: Monday – Friday, 7am-3:30pm (Summertime hours: 6am – 2:30pm)
- Pay Rate: $25 per hour
- Permanent position- Contract to Hire
Job Responsibilities & Description for the Maintenance Mechanic:
- Responsible for repairs on plant equipment
- Machinery repairs and maintenance
- Hydraulics repairs
- Electrical repairs (PLC)
- Repairs on forklifts and overhead cranes
- Preventative maintenance on machinery
- General facilities repairs
Job Requirements for the Maintenance Mechanic:
- Must have at least 3-4 years of steady Maintenance Mechanic experience
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Delaware (DE) - New Castle, Newark, and Wilmington. We have openings for warehouse associate, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics, receptionist, data entry, customer service, concierge representative, insurance, sales, substitute teaching, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.