Marketing Manager (38428) North Sydney, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD10000 - AUD90000 per annum + + Super + Share Scheme|
About the Company
- Well established & rapidly growing
- Global leading AI based solutions Med-Tech company
- Flexible & Agile
- Focused on employee learning & development
- Houses a warm & collaborative working culture
- Upcoming product launches; further market expansion
About the opportunity
As the Marketing Manager, you will play an important role in ensuring localisation of content to the Australian market. You will work closely with the cross functional team to ensure product launches are planned from start to finish and executed across Australia. Considering the company has locations across the world, you will be responsible for collaborating and communicating marketing strategies, budgets, and overall product launch plans to your greater team to promote business growth.
- Be a product & solutions expert
- Lead & execute marketing strategies
- Oversee budget & reporting
- Analyse market trends to highlight growth opportunities
- Localise content to ensure maximum impact messaging
- Develop in depth relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Devise & implement high impact omni-channel initiatives & strategies
- Identify & develop KOL relationships
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years Marketing experience in Healthcare
- Strong analytic & market research capabilities
- com experience advantageous
- Strong written & verbal communication
- End-to-end product management experience
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross functional stakeholders
- Flexible & versatile with strong problem-solving abilities
- Positive attitude & naturally driven
Drive your own career destiny in this agile and supportive environment. Your creativity will be encouraged to positively impact the company’s bottom line.
How to Apply:
Click apply or contact Jodie Robinson, Specialist Manager on 07 3905 8844 for further discussion.
Healthcare Professionals Group is the forefront recruitment consultancy for all positions, at all levels, into Biotechnology, Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical & Scientific organisations. For more pharmaceutical or medical related employment opportunities, visit www.hpgconnect.com.