National Sales Manager (BBBH36048) Brisbane, Australia
- Pharmaceutical Sales Leadership role
- No Pharmaceutical experience? No worries!
- Global Pharmaceutical leader
- Upcoming product launches
- Lead a high performing team
- Drive team to increase market share
- Well reputed company – multiple award winning 'Employer of Choice'
- Progression opportunities mapped out
- Attractive salary, plus car allowance, bonus and super
This well-established pharmaceutical industry leader are renowned for providing innovative and market leading therapies across the globe. Passionate about positively impacting patient outcomes, they invest heavily in R&D, ensuring they are at the forefront of medical advancements.
Due to internal promotion and their innovative ethos, they are seeking a driven and energetic National Sales Manager to join their division and bring new perspectives to the team.
Reporting to the Business Unit Manager, you will be take full responsibility for guiding, mentoring & driving the already impressive Sales team to even greater heights; ultimately increasing market share. Key responsibilities include:
- Develop & implement impactful Sales strategies
- Guide, mentor, coach & lead this National team to success
- Collaborate with Brand teams, ensuring the development of successful sales initiatives
- Partner with Account stakeholders, develop KOLs
- Analyse varied data sources; highlighting opportunities
- Develop successful product launch strategies/processes
Skills & Background:
- Degree in Science or Business related field advantageous
- Exhibited Sales leadership capabilities ideally in Healthcare or FMCG
- Demonstrated ability to coach & mentor high performing teams
- Proven ability to develop & implement successful business plans
- Curious mindset
- Proven analytical skills
- Ability to think outside the box
- Passion to positively impact patients
- Superior problem solving skills
- Drive & grit to join a global leader and to progress your career
This is a rare opportunity to join an industry leading, global pharmaceutical company.
Don’t hesitate to apply!
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Jodie Robinson, Senior Recruitment consultant on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Healthcare Professionals Group recruits all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical or medical related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com