Marketing Associate (BBBH35406) Chatswood, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD50000 - AUD65000 per annum|
- Join a fun and friendly Marketing team as a Marketing Associate
- Excellent opportunity for a Science or Business graduate that wants to progress their career in Marketing
- Work across hospital Medical Devices and Scientific product portfolio’s
- Opportunities for growth within the wider business
- 12 month contract with high potential to turn permanent
About the company
You will be joining an Australian founded company, with an innovative and forwarded thinking approach to scientific developments. Working across various therapeutics sectors, developing products for the diagnosis, prevention, and cure.
Located in the North Shore of Sydney, you will be joining an established marketing team, specialising in the Medical Devices business sector.
About the opportunity
In your Marketing Associate role you will report to the Marketing Manager. You will collaborate with each Product Manager and be responsible for the delivery and execution of all marketing initiatives for the different brands.
Seeking a passionate and eager marketing professional for this role. Ideal for a Marketing Coordinator or Marketing Administrator looking to take a step-up in their Marketing career. Could potentially look at a graduate for this opportunity too.
- Coordinate and execute advertising, marketing and communication activities
- Develop, edit and produce artwork for promotional and communication material to resonate with marketing initiative
- Assist in creating educational material, sales presentations, proposals, correspondence and reports
- Assist events team in managing national conferences and local event including artwork design
- Conduct regular research on new and established markets, forecast changes in the market environment, seek and develop areas of business opportunities
- Work cross functionally
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or related field
- An interest in medical science or willingness to learn about the medical devices industry
- Experience in creating designs and artwork (graphics experience) is an advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, social media, inbound marketing, web authoring, video/photo editing
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Acrobat, Photoshop etc.)
- Passionate candidate with a thirst for personal development
- Clear written & verbal communication skills
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Jodie Robinson on 0405 764062 or email email@example.com to discuss further.