Application Specialist (37329) Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD85000 - AUD90000 per annum + + Car Allowance + Super + Bonus|
- Role available due to internal promotion
- Highly technical & high quality Lab robotics
- Growing organisation
About the company:
A leading distributor within the scientific community across ANZ, our client boasts incredible growth, and further expansion plans. Partnering with world leading suppliers, they provide quality technology solutions including instrumentation, consumables and reagents for research, biotechnology, clinical diagnostics, education and industrial applications. With customers and patients focus in mind, they operate ethically.
About the opportunity:
As an Application Specialist, you will be responsible for managing and providing on-site and remote services to support academia and research laboratories customers across New South Wales.
You will enjoy working infield and becoming a trusted partner and advisor, whilst managing and driving through pre-and-post-sales implementation by providing solutions and supporting day-to-day customer needs in relation to troubleshooting scenarios.
Striving to continuously build a strong branding for yourself and employer alike, this role will require interstate and offer international travel. This is an excellent opportunity for a professional with a high level of technical knowledge within the laboratory setting to join a positive and supportive national team.
Skills and Experience
- Proven successes as an Application Specialist within the ANZ market
- Professionals with experience working with Imaging or plate reader devices / instrumentation comes highly regarded
- Ability to confidently troubleshoot, diagnose and solve technical and complex customer problems
- Technically minded; ability to grasp highly technical knowledge
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Sound understanding of molecular pathology market / laboratory setting
- Focus on Diagnostics will be highly regarded
- Ability to work collaborative and cross-functionally
- Bachelor / Engineering degree in bio medical / electrical / mechanical / medical technology ideal
Why this opportunity is right for you?
To succeed in this position, you will be highly motivated, solution oriented and most crucial display superior technical knowledge, whilst ensuring to enhance customers experiences.
With a genuine interest in the field of molecular, the successful applicant will present a strong customer focus, display excellent communication styles and demonstrate a high level of emotional intelligence.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Jodie Robinson, Specialist Manager on 07 3905 8844 for a confidential discussion.
Healthcare Professionals Group. Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. Visit www.hpgconnect.com for related job opportunities.