Sales Director (38480) New South Wales, Australia
|Salary:||AUD230000 - AUD260000 per annum + + attractive extras|
- Global Pharmaceutical company
- Business Critical Sales Director role
- Responsible for the sales of the largest Business Unit
- Strong & exciting product portfolio
- Lead, Inspire & Influence
About the company
This global Pharmaceutical company is well known in their fields of expertise. They are focused on their Patients, Customers and their People.
About the opportunity
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for taking the sales teams to the next level with your inspiring, passionate and innovative leadership style and tactical execution of sales strategy plans. You will work collaboratively with cross-functional internal and externals teams to deliver on projects and company objectives. This role sits on the Australian Leadership Team.
Skills and Experience
- Pharmaceutical and / or Medical Device sales leadership experience
- Demonstrated experience leading large sales teams & increasing sales results
- Demonstrated commercial acumen
- Superior business partnering capabilities
- Development & execution on sale strategy plans
- Strong internal & external stakeholder management skills (e.g. Contract sales teams)
- Demonstrated ability to work to coach & mentor sales managers
- An innovative thinker
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Jodie Robinson, Specialist Manager 07 3905 8844 for a confidential discussion.
Healthcare Professionals Group recruits all positions, at all levels, into Biotechnology, Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical and Scientific companies. For other healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com