Clinical Specialist - Cardiac Rhythm Management (37468) New South Wales, Australia
About the company
Patient oriented, our client is committed to improving and reshaping patient lives through the application of innovative science and technology. They develop, manufacture and market products for the diagnosis, treatment and management of heart rhythm disorders and heart failure.
About the opportunity
Our client is seeking a Clinical Specialist to support their patients within their CRM-Pacemaker division across New South Wales.
In this role you will serve as the primary resource for clinical support including, but not limited to: troubleshooting, programming, and patient follow-up for company products. Implementing customer support activities will also include including clinical training and therapy education across their CRM-Pacemaker portfolios. This role is initially being offered as casual contract.
Skills and Experience
- Cardiac technologists and/or relevant medical qualifications
- Provide clinical support for your range of CRM-Pacemaker post implants, patient clinics, for technical trouble-shooting
- Cardiac related clinical support experience and in-depth knowledge
- The highest levels of integrity and ethical standard, remaining patient and customer focused
- Be tech savvy and present strong clinical aptitude
- Natural collaboration with demonstrated abilities to build and maintain business relationships
- Experience working within a corporate environment, is highly regarded
- Strong training background with associated qualifications will be viewed favourably
- Flexible to travel to call Cardiac clinics, including Rural Victoria
Why this opportunity is right for you
This position will be best suited to a Cardiac Technologist who presents the required training background with associated qualifications.
This role will suit a professional who is flexible and presents a strong ability to work in an agile environment. You will be comfortable working within the corporate sector and enjoy working collaborative. Furthermore, you will display a passion for positive patient outcome, and one who works with the high degree of integrity at all times.